Learning about the American Revolution? These No-Prep assessments and activities about the American Revolution are great for review, test prep, and assessment. Engaging, content-rich, fun! Teachers also cite these activities as helpful, time-saving tools for tutoring sessions, homework, centers, and remediation. Also perfect for morning work, literacy stations, independent work, and more. Easy to use!
What This Product Includes:
• One-page, ten-question written matching quiz
• Two-page, 25-question written matching quiz
• Crossword Puzzle
• Word Search Puzzle
• Interactive Game Show (Jeopardy-style)
• Answer keys for all activities
How To Use This Product:
• The Interactive Game Show provides excellent practice for your students and is a great way to review before big quizzes or tests; it has 25 questions, in a game show setting, and it is automatically self-checking. It is an easy-to-use Powerpoint show that plays just like the popular TV game show, Jeopardy. Projects great on smartboards or any other type of interactive whiteboards. We like to divide into teams when we do this. This is also a fun lesson for a substitute teacher. The kids love it! Specific playing instructions are included. Students will enjoy demonstrating how much they have learned when given the opportunity to play this game! You will be amazed at the level of focused thought and active engagement this game creates.
• Two written quizzes allow teachers the control to assess with differentiation to meet the needs of students on varying levels of ability. Answer keys included.
• The crossword and word search puzzles will allow students to have fun while reviewing the information taught and cementing the facts in their minds as they prepare for assessments. Answer keys included.
Store: Classy Colleagues