This is an 8 day (55 min each) complete Congress unit for regular government. All documents designed in Word and Powerpoint. You will need to get access to the video Can Mr. Smith get to Washington anymore? There is a one day project included as well as a tracking a bill assignment.
What Lessons are Included:
1. What makes up the legislative branch?
2. What are enumerated powers?
3. How does a bill become a law?
4. What are criticisms of Congress?
5. Can Mr. Smith get to Washington anymore?
Created by Melissa Seideman - Visit My Store