Create engagement while practicing integer operations as students strive to correctly identify the sum, difference, product or quotient to determine which one doesn't belong in each set!
Students will drag and drop the "X" to eliminate the representation that does not agree with the other three options. Calculator use should be determined depending on the level of your students and your learning goals. Some of the questions are leveled up to challenge students. Check out this video preview to see!
There are 25 interactive digital task cards total. The last five task cards are leveled up to include exponents, square roots and order of operations. These tasks provide an opportunity to reach learners at different entry points and welcome discussion. You and your students must have a free Google account and internet to access this resource.
Suggestions for use:
- Daily Warm Up/Bell Ringer
- Opening slide for virtual meetings on Zoom or Google Meet
- Independent/Partner practice
- Turn it into a game!
- Project for the entire class to view and have students take turns answering
- Number Talks (some of the questions lend themselves to these better than others if you especially if you want to encourage mental math skills)
Click here for another Which One Doesn't Belong digital resource using Equivalent Numbers in the forms of fractions, decimals, percents and place value.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Earn Amped Up Points to use on future purchases by leaving feedback on products you buy!
Connect with me on social media!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this activity, thank you so much. Love the bundle too.