45 food vocabulary concepts, in two (2) versions each (color and black and white). 180 (45 x 2 x 2) cards depicting half and half to include in your pre math teaching schedule and practice.
With this pdf book you can download and have:
- nine (9) fruits : red apple / green apple / cherries / water melon / strawberry / pear / banana / orange / mango
- nine (9) vegetables : broccoli / pumpkin squash / cucumber / red pepper / avocado / cabbage / carrot / lettuce / eggplant
- three (3) produce : piece of cheese / fried egg / sliced loaf of bread
- twelve (12) types of sweets : pancakes / basic cake / birthday cake / bon bon / croissant / cup cake / donut / ice cream / lollipop / cherry pie / pumpkin pie / waffles
- twelve (12) dishes : soup / cheese burger / hot dog / pizza / pasta / grilled fish / french fries / onion rings / sandwich / taco / bacon / burrito
* Images are illustrations, with both color and black and white versions included, so you can custom color them.
Use this material to create board ( memory ) games, task cards and activity mats, in addition to laminating them for use as match to sample flashcards.
Can function either as a teaching material or just for having fun ! Pre math teaching essential.
THIS IS THE VISUAL FORM CONSTANCY VERSION
More tools for better teaching you can find by clicking WORDS ASIDE