This products introduces the countries of North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia/ Oceania; their capital cities and their flags. Use the PowerPoint Presentation for distance learning and the 4 parts nomenclature cards, posters and worksheets to help students remember the countries, their capital cities and their flags.
This product helps children learn about:
- North America
- South America
- Australia/ Oceania
This bundle is a compilation of the individual continent product packs.
Each continent has the following included:
- The continent in relation to the world
- The countries of all the continents in relation to the continent they are located on
- The flag of each country
- The capital city of each country
Included in this product is the following:
2 slides per country
The map of each continent in black and white, highlighting the country in color. The country is then named on the next click.
A smaller version of the map on the first slide as well as the country flag. The country is then named again and the capital city is named on the last click.
Simply extract the file and double click on it to start the presentation. Click through the slides and animations at your own pace to encourage students to memorize that names and images.
Posters - ANSI C Size
- 6 x labelled map
- 6 x unlabelled map
- 1 x world map
- 7 x world map with each continent isolated in a particular color
US Letter Size
- 1 x world map
- 7 x world map with each continent isolated in a color
- 6 x sets of 4 Part matching cards detailing the location each country, its flag and its capital city
- 6 x sets ofc of error cards to allow children to self-correct when using the matching activity
- 6 Printable research activities
- 1 Printable blank world map
- Product information with details as to how to prepare the resources
- Continent Nomenclature Cards
- Continent Booklet Template
Check out Montessori Global for more resources.