Practice multiplying and dividing fractions using online math centers!
Students will click to type their answer in the text boxes provided. Being able to multiply and divide fractions are essential skills that students will use throughout middle and high school math courses. Going back to basics builds confidence and fills in learning gaps. An answer key is included! Perfect for distance learning or math centers.
There are 40 interactive digital task cards total. You and your students must have a free Google account and internet to access this digital resource. Results include positive and negative fractions. Improper fractions should be used instead of mixed numbers for this set. Calculator use should be determined depending on the level of your students and your learning goals. As educators we know the importance of meeting students where they are and building them up!
This digital activity includes:
- multiplying fractions with like denominators (5)
- multiplying fractions with unlike denominators (15)
- dividing fractions with like denominators (5)
- dividing fractions with unlike denominators (15)
- reducing fractions
- improper fractions
Suggestions for use:
- Daily Warm Up/Bell Ringer
- Independent/Partner practice
- Turn it into a game!
- Project for the entire class to view and have students take turns answering
- Beginning of the year review
For additional practice with fractions:
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Earn Amped Up credits towards discounts on future purchases by leaving a review on items you buy.
Connect with me on social media!
Keywords: mixed numbers; improper fractions; reducing simplifying; simplifying fractions