CRAFT YOUR MATH basics with this teaching resource / book series of numeracy (number symbols and corresponding quantity) flash / task cards.
You can use them as:
- custom made books
- bulletin board pins and decoration
- custom made posters in your classroom
- independent work packs
- fun homework assignments, ideally during weekends or school break periods
- task cards and worksheets for morning work or small group activities
* This book is P R E S E N T themed.
Numbers 1 to 10 and corresponding quantity are included in two (2) sets for your student (or even YOU!) to:
It is a nice pictorial math material to establish numeracy and basic place value skills.
They are A4 size so you can easily combine with math manipulatives (like math cubes or play bricks) for clearer concept understanding and multisensory approach to teaching.
Choose your set, choose your colors, HAVE SOME SERIOUS CRAFTY FUN LEARNING!
* This series is applicable to preschoolers, kindergarten students and 1st graders, in order to emerge, practice and establish the targeted math skills.
More tools for better teaching you can find by clicking WORDS ASIDE