Set of interactive & printable resources for elementary students. UK & USA Versions.
Interactive Drag and Drop Game
Printable set of cards
1. Rounding Numbers to 10, 100 & 1000
A poster on the rules of rounding up or down
Wall Gap Sheet - read-only (pdf & PPT) if laminated can be used to write on
The handout can be customized (pdf & PPT)
Interactive pdf worksheet for completing on a computer if preferred
2. Digital game: (HTML)
An interactive drag and drop game included, which can be played on an interactive board or on individual computers. Rounding Numbers to the nearest 10 only.
Important HTML Resources:
Please note that all HTML files can be used for Zoom activities with your students. Please make sure that you open the index.html file in your browser from inside the corresponding folder. Do not remove the index.html file from its original folder or it will not work.
3. Printable cards for matching games (pdf) - print as many sets as necessary rounding numbers, to 10, 100 & 1000; rounding to £1, £10, £100 & £1000.
Some suggestions for delivery:
▪ Match cards to correct rounded number(s).
▪ Make sets of cards to play a snap game.
▪ Cut up and put cards into envelopes, give to each student and ask them to find the peer with the corresponding card.
Stretch and challenge by adding time limits when playing in groups.
Please leave constructive feedback once you have used them with your learners; you will earn credits toward future purchases, many thanks.