DISCOUNTED BUNDLE (RRP: $USD26.60!)!
'Tables Time!' is a bundle of 12, read, sing & learn-along song videos that utilize strong visuals and catchy vocals to help students to learn and remember multiplication tables.
Teachers and students are loving this engaging and effective method of learning, as the read, sing & learn-along videos also provide tips to help students identify patterns in the numbers, and include an interactive call to action element!
All of our resources are Covid-friendly.
If your school is not allowed to sing at the moment because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
* 12, downloadable, Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along, Times Tables song videos (at a saving of $9.60!)
* 12 BONUS LYRICS & WORKSHEET PDFS
Download a FREE copy of our'Tips for Using Songs In Your Classroom'
NB: Click on links to view song video samples:
- ‘1 Times Table’
- '2 Times Table’
- ‘3 Times Table'
- ’4 Times Tables'
- ‘5 Times Table’
- '6 Times Table'
- '7 Times Table'
- '8 Times Table'
- '9 Times Table'
- '10 Times Table'
- '11 Times Table'
- '12 Times Table'
Also available: 1-5 Times Tables Video Bundle
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read, sing & sing learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• The Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define terms, etc.
*BLOG POST ~ CURRICULUM KARAOKE™
*BLOG POST ~ 'TABLES TIME!'
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally produced, target learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate classroom and home learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching, APRA Full Writer Member
©Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych., Cert. Education (Careers), Dip. Song Writing, Dip. Creative Arts.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- PINTEREST BOARD: 'Tables Time!' (lesson activities, posters, etc.)
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow Blog
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song video is for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®