You are purchasing a 14 slide, Google Hyper-Slides Activity that is ready to load on to Google/Google classroom and Go! This is a highly interactive Google slides activity in which your students will complete the following:
1) Students will examine an online New Deal timeline then complete a Drag n' Drop activity to exhibit their understanding of Major New Deal events/programs created.
2) After exploring an interactive online map of the locations around the U.S. affected by New Deal programs, your students will randomly select 3 locations and will complete a graphic organizer to illustrate what they learned about the impact the New Deal had on these locations.
3) Who were some important New Deal figures? Students will choose 2 people that were pivotal in the New Deal era and will complete a Venn Diagram comparing their 2 chosen people.
4) Students will look through a set of primary source photographs from the 1930's, select one, then complete a photo analysis of their photograph.
5) Conclusion/Exit Card- Students will look at a set of New Deal statistics and will use this evidence to support the argument that the New Deal was successful.
A highly visual set of activities that bring the New Deal era to life! You can have students complete all activities in the activity or pick and choose!
Includes an answer key!
Created by: Learning is a Passion