Are you looking for a fun Valentine's Day Math activity? Whether you use these as task cards or in Google Slides (TM) this math game to practice single digit multiplication facts for 3s, 4s, and 6s up to 9 will keep your students coming back for more. They're more engaging than worksheets, and self-correcting!
Each slide has three options. If the student gets it wrong, they get to try it again. When they finish practicing their multiplication facts with these digital interactive flash cards, they have a digital reward to choose.
Since these slides are self-correcting, they make perfect multiplication flash cards, math station work, or intervention. Also, you can print the slides to make task cards in color or gray scale. Just choose the print setting of six slides to a page.
Who This is For:
- 3rd grade
- 4th grade
- 5th grade
Your students and children will look forward to practicing multiplication tables with this activity in Google Slides (TM).
Standard CCSS 3.OA:
- Fluently multiply and divide within 100, using strategies such as the relationship between multiplication and division (e.g., knowing that 8 × 5 = 40, one knows 40 ÷ 5 = 8) or properties of operations. By the end of Grade 3, know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers.
Check out what else is perfect for you in the TeacherWriter store on AmpedUpLearning!
Join me on Social Media!
- Instagram: @teacherwriterco
- Twitter: @Teacherwriterco
- Pinterest: @teacherwriterco
- Youtube: @teacherwriterco
- Blog: https://teacherwriter.co
- Check out my Free video curriculum mapping course
✏ When you purchase a product from TeacherWriter, a portion of the proceeds are donated to charities. These donations support Spanish speaking women and communities in the Americas to build a better life for themselves and their families through education and entrepreneurship. Thank you for being a part of this!