Let your students get creative with these no-prep Valentines Day Writing Prompts. With sixteen prompts in four writing genres, everyone in your 2nd grade, 3rd grade, or 4th grade class will be busy writing for the entire week. Print them out full page or as task cards.
- ❤️Opinion (using Would You Rather questions)
- ❤️Friendly Letters
Use them as:
- Warm ups or bell ringers
- Writing centers
- Bulletin board displays
This product is for:
- ✅Grade 2, Grade 3, and Grade 4
- ✅Teachers looking for a no-prep writing assignment that's FUN ❣
- ✅Activities related to Valentine's Day
- ❤ 16 task cards with the prompts
- ❤ Heart shaped writing paper
- ❤ Regular lined paper with pencil and heart decorations
- W.4 Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience. Grades 3, 4, and 5.
- W.6 Use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing and to interact and collaborate with others. Grades 3, 4, and 5.
- W.10 Range of Writing: “Write routinely over extended time frames… and shorter time frames...” for grades 3, 4, and 5.
Thank you for downloading this resource! I appreciate you!
Check out the TeacherWriter store on Amped Up Learning!
Join me on Social Media!