This highly engaging Gallery Walk will teach students about Andrew Jackson's Presidency. Get students out of their seats to learn about one of our most interesting Presidents. If you LOVED my best selling, American Revolution Gallery Walk, you will also appreciate this one.
***NEW UPDATE--Now includes a link to a google slide show that is ready with interactive features for PEAR DECK upload. Simply upload to pear deck and present to your students. OR, set the presentation to self paced in PEAR DECK and students can navigate at their own pace. (THIS HAS 38 INTERACTIVE SLIDES)
What is included?
1. Creative PowerPoint with 15 slides (To be used as stations)
2. Organized Student Worksheet (Goes with each slide)
3. Modified students worksheet for slideshow. (with blanks)
4. AN ORIGINAL and very creative formative assessment booklet with Differentiated assignments at 4 different levels. (STUDENT CHOICE)
5. Answer Key with teacher notes
6. 4 QR Codes embedded in presentation to take students to short videos to bring material to life.
Cool Anticipatory set prediction question
The Election of 1828
Tariff of Abominations-Northern and Southern View
Indian Removal Act of 1830
Worcester Vs. Georgia
Trail of Tears
The Bank War
Check out the Teaching History Creatively store for more great products.