Fall Fun math and writing resources for primary grades!
1. Spider multi genre writing is going to be a blast for your students!! Students can complete different types of writing with a spider theme!
- Informational-Research a type of spider of their choice and create a research trifold brochure!
- Personal Narrative-Write about a time in your life you had an encounter with a spider using the four square first, then, next and last organizer.
- Fairytale-Create an adapted fairytale based on a traditional fairytale with a SPIDER theme
- Mystery-Create your very own mystery story
- Opinion-tell with reasons and examples why or why you don't like spiders
DIGITAL CHOICE BOARD
Rubric for grading
2. Fall farm arrays and multiplication
- Digital, ready to go for Google and Seesaw and printable for your students in class!! Perfect way for your students to practice arrays and their relation to multiplication by dragging and dropping different farm shapes to create arrays, look at missing sides of arrays to build multiplication problems to solve, matching problems, word problems and more!!!
- Quiz included with editable teacher grading record sheet that shows standards so it is easily used for standards based grading and report cards!
- Great way to apply arrays while connecting to skip counting, repeated addition and multiplication!
3.Fall Festival Math Activities Choice Board
- Take your students to the virtual Fall Festival Farm with these super fun and engaging math activities! Students will work on rounding going through a corn maze, adding and subtracting three digits at the apple orchard, carve pumpkins with geometry, order snacks at the Scarecrow Snack Stand, explore area and perimeter in the pumpkin patch, find out a mystery event with a drag and drop multiplication facts mystery picture and help out Farmer Bryant as he does tractor rides with telling time and elapsed time!!
- Digital and Printable! Seesaw and Google Linked!! Clickable choice board to direct students to specific places and activities. All the FALL FUN your students need! Teacher editable rubrics with standards written on it so that you can track students growth and understanding of Math CCSS.
4. Thanksgiving Reading, Math and Writing Choice Board
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with your students virtually or in person with this great pack of reading, writing and math activities!
- This pack focuses on:
- Addition, Multiplication
- Creative Writing
- Rounding to nearest 100
- Elapsed Time Word Problems
- Creative Writing
- How To Writing
Your students are sure to love this interactive clickable choice board to remember what they are thankful for and have a few laughs!
Checkout more amazing and engaging materials from TeacherSorce here!