This is a challenging, engaging and enjoyable boardgame, for up to six pupils per set, with 48 question cards on:
- Mass and weight
- Air Resistance
- Balanced and Unbalanced Forces
Included in this Pack.
- Game board
- 48 Question cards with questions of varying difficulty
- Teacher answer sheet
- Instruction sheet.
- Photocopy Board onto A3 paper or card (Colour and greyscale versions included).
- Photocopy question sheets onto paper or card (Colour and greyscale versions included) and cut into question cards.
How to Play.
- Highest score of dice starts
- Pupils take turns and work their way around the board following the instructions in the squares.
- Certain squares indicate that the pupil takes a question card from the face down pile. If correct they move on 2 spaces.
- If a player thinks an answer given by an opponent is incorrect they can challenge. If the challenge is correct the challenger moves forward 2 spaces. If the challenge is wrong the challenger moves back two spaces.
- In the event of a challenge, pupils are encouraged to consult their books but the teacher has a quick-check answer sheet
More lessons on forces for middle school science:
More high quality resources for middle school science: