Simple, Informative, and approachable way to introduce your students to Shakespeare.
- 30-slide PowerPoint
- Cornell-style Guided Notes to accompany PPT
- 2 Quiz Options:
- 20-question Multiple Choice
- 15-question Fill-in-the-Blank
- (Answer Keys Provided)
PowerPoint is filled with pictures, engaging for high school students, makes Shakespeare relevant!
- 4-minute Biographical Video
- Personal and Professional Details
- Information about the Globe Theater
- Reviews 3 main types of Plays:
- Common Themes found in Plays
- Structure of Sonnets
- Famous Lines
- Shakespearean Insults (What teacher isn't thrilled by hearing their students call each other "deboshed fish"?)
- Shakespeare's Contribution to the English Language
Guided Notes and Quizzes download in PDF format.
Teaching Duration: 1-2 days
The "Famous Lines" and "Shakespearean Insults" slides make Shakespeare come alive. I love hearing the kids say, "Wait, Shakespeare said that?" PPT definitely helps ease the resistance to learning Shakespeare!
View More of my Products Here: Amped Up Learning: Determined 2 be Happy