Teach Texas History and save money at the same time! All Economic Development & Urbanization in Texas items in the bundle are TEKS-Aligned and are easy to implement in a virtual or in-person classroom. This Texas Urbanization bundle includes 3 of my products as shown below (do not buy separately if you are buying bundle).
1. Economic Development & Urbanization in TX - SLIDES & NOTES - Teach Texas history using these TEKS-aligned Economic Development & Urbanization in TX activities! This set includes a presentation offered in PowerPoint and Google Slides as well as differentiated printable and digital student notes. These activities are a good way to introduce, review, or supplement your Texas Urbanization unit.
- Presentation can be used in a teacher-led physical or virtual classroom while students fill in their paper or digital notes!
- Lesson can be student-led and assigned through various online learning platforms that support Google Slides.
2. Economic Development & Urbanization in Texas - INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK - Build Texas history interactive notebooks using these TEKS-aligned Economic Development & Urbanization in Texas activities. This product contains two Texas Urbanization tasks to engage your students whether they are in-person or in virtual classrooms! These activities follow along with the Economic Development & Urbanization in Texas unit. The activities cover the cause and effect relationships of WWI and comprehension of the Texas oil boom. Each activity has a writing and/or math extension!
- Printable, interactive notebook templates/activities with photo examples and teacher notes included
- Google slide option to be used with Google classroom or any online learning platform that supports Slides. Student and teacher notebooks included with a set of instructions.
3. Economic Development & Urbanization in Texas - Stations with an ELAR focus! - Reinforce Texas History content through your ELAR stations/rotations! Texas Urbanization content is used in this product to help students retain their Texas History knowledge while practicing their informational text and text feature writing skills! This set contains 1 activity that integrates the Economic Development & Urbanization in Texas content with literacy skills! What a quick and easy way to get more content in while practicing essential reading and writing skills!
The Early 1900’s In Texas– students will fill in the missing content and text features of an informational text piece.
- Printable station activities with teacher notes included.
- Google slide option to be used with Google classroom or any online learning platform that supports Slides.
4. Economic Development & Urbanization in Texas Unit Test - Editable! - Test your students Texas history knowledge using this TEKS-aligned Economic Development & Urbanization in Texas Unit Test! This set includes a Texas Urbanization test offered in a printable PowerPoint and Google Form self-grading version. Both versions are totally editable as well and have answer keys!
****If you love BUNDLES check out my FULL-YEAR, MEGA-BUNDLE!
This unit covers the follow content (TEKS):
•4.5(A) explain the impact of various events on life in Texas such as the Great Depression, the Dust Bowl, and World War II and notable individuals such as Audie Murphy, Cleto Rodríguez, and Bessie Coleman and other local individuals
•4.5(B) explain the development and impact of the oil and gas industry on industrialization and urbanization in Texas, including Spindletop and important people such as Pattillo Higgins
•4.19(B) analyze information by applying absolute and relative chronology through sequencing, categorizing, identifying cause-and-effect relationships, comparing, contrasting, finding the main idea, summarizing, making generalizations and predictions, and drawing inferences and conclusions;
•4.19(C) organize and interpret information in outlines, reports, databases, and visuals, including graphs, charts, timelines, and maps;
•4.21(A) use social studies terminology correctly;
•4.21(D) create written and visual material such as journal entries, reports, graphic organizers, outlines, and bibliographies.
Created by Sabrina Evans - Teaching With Humor - Visit My Store