'Family Tree' (Grades Pre K-3) is a curriculum-aligned song that helps young students understand and appreciate roles & responsibilities of family members.
* Mp3 Vocal Track
* PDF Lyrics
* PDF Learning & Values Outcomes
* Suggested Activities
* Bonus music score
* Assembly & Performance Piece
Song video version also available to download (here's a song video sample for you to hear how it goes):
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally-produced, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- PINTEREST BOARD: 'Family Tree' (lesson activities, posters, etc.)
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®