'Four Seasons' (Grades Pre K-3) is a curriculum-aligned song that helps students recognize that the year is divided into seasons. The song, with its hauntingly beautiful Irish instrumentals highlights some of the differences associated with each season and raises awareness and appreciation for the beauty and diversity of nature.
* Mp3 Vocal Track
* PDF Lyrics
* PDF Learning & Values Outcomes
* Suggested Activities
* Assembly & Performance Piece
* Bonus music score
* All of our resources are Covid-friendly. If your school is not allowed to sing at the moment because of restrictions, our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry.
* Download a FREE copy of our 'Tips for Using Songs in Your Classroom'
* 'Four Seasons' is also downloadable as a read, sing & learn-along song video.
Song Video preview sample to download so you can hear how it goes):
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally-produced, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Four Seasons'
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®