This 58-slide, curriculum-aligned, read-along poem video helps students to understand that people have different religious beliefs, customs and rituals, it also encourages them to respect, celebrate, and embrace diversity.
The end slides with their definitions, examples, and calls to action make this a complete resource.
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®
* ‘Great song! Students loved it.’
~ Beverly A., Teachers, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
* ‘My favorite: “Beliefs are a part of our human experience; They are the things we hold to be true…” Lovely resource as always… What a wonderful teaching tool. Thank you, Bernadette’
~ Teacher, TPT: ‘Bernadette Teaches Music’ (5/5 Star Rating)
* 'People & Their Beliefs' also downloadable as a Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing, & learn-along video
* Also is downloadable as an MP3 song package (song & lesson materials).
* Download a free copy of our 'Tips for Using Songs in Your Classroom'!
* The MP4 plays on your classroom whiteboard or computer
* No need to print out lyrics - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow on any screen and read along together.
* Students read & learn along as the video plays and the poem/lyrics display on the screen.
* Stop the video at any time, to discuss/ clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
*BLOG POST ~ CURRICULUM KARAOKE™
Our curriculum-aligned publications, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support & integrate learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- Pinterest Board: ‘People & Their Beliefs’ (free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- More of our curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
Copyright: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This video is for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
Keystone Creations ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®