‘People & Their Beliefs’ (Grades 3-12) is a curriculum-aligned song that helps students to understand that people have different religious beliefs, customs and rituals, and it encourages them to respect, celebrate, and embrace diversity.
Package Download Includes:
- Mp3 Vocal Track
- PDF Lyrics
- PDF Learning & Values Outcomes
- Suggested Activities
- Assembly & Performance Piece
* This song-based package download contains materials that integrate learning across key subject areas.
* 'People & Their Beliefs' is also downloadable as a read, sing, & learn-along poem video.
* Soon to be part of our Curriculum Karaoke™ series of song videos ~ so watch this space!
* Download a free copy of our 'Tips for Using Songs in Your Classroom'!
Lives of peace and harmony start right here with you and me.
Let’s celebrate our differences, understanding is the key.
We’ll let our words and actions show that everyone is welcome here;
Respecting each one’s dignity, showing love instead of fear!
Only love will help us on our way to peace,
We all have a right to live with human dignity.
There’s a place for you, a place for me, let’s celebrate
That we live together side by side and free!
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally-produced, target learning sequences of curriculum documents,and support and integrate classroom and home learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
* My favorite: ‘Beliefs are a part of our human experience; They are the things we hold to be true"
Lovely resource as always... What a wonderful teaching tool Thank you, Bernadette ~ (‘Bernadette Teaches Music’, TPT) (5/5 Star Rating)
* ’Fantastic lyrics, great message! Thanks!' ~ Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
* ‘Great song! Students loved it.’ ~ Beverly A., Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
* ‘Thank you so much for this!’ ~ ’Music in Everything’, Teacher,TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
- PINTEREST BOARD: ‘People and Their Beliefs’
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®