'Manners' (Grades K-4) is a curriculum-aligned song that provides a whole-school, positive behaviours approach to learning and reinforcing good manners. Its funky style delivers helpful, practical examples, and has huge appeal for all ages!
* Mp3 Vocal Track
* PDF Lyrics
* PDF Learning & Values Outcomes; Suggested Activities; Step-by-step, Assembly & Performance Piece
Song video version also available for download (here's a sample so you hear how this song goes):
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally-produced, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate classroom and home learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
* 'A great resource and its positive message works for any grade! Highly recommend!' ~ Paul P., Teacher, TPT
(5/5 Star Rating)
- PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Manners'
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®