‘Bully-Free Zone!' (Grades K-7) is a curriculum-aligned, positive behaviours approach to dealing with unacceptable behaviours in schools (see a school assembly performance video, below). Our read, sing & learn-along song video discusses strategies for dealing with negative behaviours, getting the whole school on the same page about behavioural expectations.
* Mp3 Vocal Track
* PDF Lyrics
* PDF Learning & Values Outcomes; Suggested Activities; Step-by-step, Assembly & Performance Piece
* Bonus Instrumental backing track
Song video version also available for download (here's a video sample for you to hear how the song goes):
“Students from St Kieran's Catholic Primary School have been involved in the recording of this Keystone Creations song which promotes a positive behaviours/values approach to the serious issue of bullying. The song lyrics and catchy chorus, 'Bullying is NOT OK - NO WAY!' help students to understand and address this unacceptable behaviour.” ~ Mrs Terri Paterson
Students' Letter to the Local Newspaper (children teaching children) (more BFZ! media - scroll down website page):
- Listen to Nuala's Radio 2UE interview
- BLOG POST: 'Bully-Free Zone!'
- Bully-free Zone!' School Project
* Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally-produced, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support and integrate learning across key subject areas.
* Our song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poetry, perfect for poetry units, literacy extension, and schools not permitted to sing during Covid19)
The songs are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
♫ 'Great song with great lyrics. And so important! Thank you for sharing.' ~ 'Music Revolution', Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
♫ 'A really handy extra to my behaviour unit.' ~ Lozz. K., Teacher TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
♫ 'Great to use during Bullying Week' ~ 'Gladthisended', Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
♫ 'Thank you for sharing. This will help enhance our current character education program.' Heather M., Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
♫ 'We need this...just in time. Thanks so much!' ~ Sue B., Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
♫ 'This is great. Thanks!' ~ 'Class Crown', Teacher, TPT (5/5 Star Rating)
♫ ‘Absolutely gorgeous, thank you. What a beautiful, wonderful, positive thing for our children to remember. All the best to you.' ~ Kath Gustafson, Parent, St Kieran's Primary School
♫ ‘I have just listened to it twice, and my foot was tapping away. It is brilliant. Well done!!' ~ Stephanie Keogh, parent, St Kieran's Primary School
♫ ‘Wow... this is amazing!' ~ Sondra Hamill, Parent, St Kieran's Primary School
- PINTEREST BOARD: 'Bully-Free Zone!'
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow BLOG
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®