In this lesson, students will examine the relationship Nutrition has with health- both good and bad. The download includes the following topics:
- The role of macro/micronutrients
- Malnutrition (both over an under consumption)
- Diseases related to Nutrition
- Nutritional Assessments (BMI, body fat %, biochemical tests etc.)
The download includes the following:
- PowerPoint Icebreaker Game
- PowerPoint on Nutrition and Health
- 6 Worksheet Activities (case studies and general knowledge based)
- Answer Key
Looking for more Nutrition based lessons? Be sure and check out my store! I am continuing to add more to this section weekly!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My kids loved the fast food & fruit/vegetable icebreaker! They have been asking to play it again all week! The case studies are also very engaging and my students have enjoyed trying to figure out the patient’s conditions.