Are you looking for a fun and engaging Weekend Chat Spanish class activity? This Spanish "would you rather...?" or "This or that" Gallery Walk is perfect for Level 2 or Level 3 on Day 1 with a past tense review!
This Gallery Walk plays on the "This or That" style by giving students two options for what their TEACHER did over the weekend. There are 10 pre-written prompts with 2 common summer activity options to choose between. This product is 100% editable to change activities & "tu profesor" to your name or whatever your students call you! This game is comprehensible enough for Spanish 2 & 3 students on Day 1 as a review of the past tense. This gallery walk can be leveled up by using the included slides for follow up PQA (Personalized questions and answers) with students! This is a great way to mix up a Would You Rather game and a Weekend Chat activity by helping your students get to know you!
This product includes:
- 10 Gallery Walk editable prompts
- 2 "Yes" and "No" answer / review slides for after the gallery walk
- 2 templates to easily add more questions (What did they do & Where did they go)
- Follow up PQA prompts for deeper conversation
- Student Gallery Walk Answer Sheet