Eighteen taboo cards on:
- explaining current, voltage and resistance;
- explaining and naming conductors and insulators;
- circuits and symbols
How to Use
- Work in pairs.
- Place cards in a pile face down.
- Student takes a card and gives scientific clues to their partner to help them guess the word in the guess box.
- The clue giver cannot use the words in the taboo box in the clues.
Other sets of taboo cards in this series
A variety of high quality resources available from my store
Links to Individual Topics in this Module
These topics are also available as small bundles.