Nine, action-packed, fully resourced and engaging forces topics including:
- What is a Force;
- Weight and Mass;
- What is Friction:
- Air Resistance;
- Balanced and Unbalanced Forces;
- Hooke’s Law
Each topic has a fully animated PowerPoint and 14 or 15 printables to allow teachers to select resources appropriate to pupil ability and time available. Answers and mark schemes for all worksheets and homework are given on PowerPoints to make self-assessment and peer assessment easier. Each topic comes with detailed learning outcomes and a one-page flow chart lesson plan showing where logical choices between resources can be made.
The two test prep lessons are extremely useful tools to check for understanding which can be used as a final lessons for the module or as review lessons prior to testing.
- Find the Pair - Force, Weight and Mass;
- Find the Pair – Friction and Air Resistance;
- Smart Board Bingo;
- Forces Board Game;
- Force, weight and mass Dominoes
- Friction and Air Resistance Dominoes.
- Save the School Custodian Escape Room – Force, Weight & Mass, Air Resistance, Friction
- Find the Pair - pressure, moments, speed, Hooke’s Law
- Smart Board Bingo - pressure, moments, speed, Hooke’s Law
- Forces Board Game - pressure, moments, speed, Hooke’s Law
- Save the School Secretary Escape Room - pressure, moments, speed, Hooke’s Law
- Pressure Dominoes
- Moments Dominoes.
The versatile game pack can be used to reinforce each section of the current electricity module as it is taught or for revision. Many of the games could be used for cover lessons, even when taken by a non-specialist as they come with a hard-copy or PowerPoint of the answers. It is also the ideal end of term/year pack.
Many more high quality resources available.