A diverse bundle chronicling America’s involvement in World War Two from isolationism to a world power.
America and World War Two:
- Answer key! Very clear and well-organized.
- Three dynamic and engaging powerpoints.
- A 10 page activity package full of differentiated activities!
- Resources utilize a free online textbook, primary video clips and online mapping animations (2) (the-map-as-history.com produces the BEST map animations around – reasonably subscription for these maps required).
- Differentiated Mini-project, “A New America Emerges.” Includes clear rubric.
- A “Re-writing History” discussion on the dropping of the atomic bombs.
- A really cool and interactive Smartboard review file (8 slides). Most slides can actually be done without a Smartboard! UPDATE: Smartboard files still included for those who still use Notebook 16.2. Access to "Class Flow" knowledge tests now provided as an alternative. Students complete these tests on their phone!
New Enrichment Bundle Added:
- A ton of engaging multi-page activity packages: "The Rise of Hitler," "The Road to War," "From D-Day to Victory," "The Holocaust," and "Germans against Germans."
- Station Activity, "Mind Control" (How did the Nazi's Control the Minds of Germans?)
- Additional evaluation options (Holocaust Novel Critique).
- Plus digital answer keys for each package!
Store: Creating History