An engaging bundle focusing on "America and the Great War." The resources provide a very good overview of America's initial reluctance for war and eventual inclusion. They have been proven to work in class over a number of years.
- The main activity package including a lecture, map animation (subscription optional), Article analysis on Wilson's 14 Points. Answer key provided for the package.
- Twitter Simulation! What would nation leaders have said if they had Twitter? Two templates (editable and printable).
- Two detailed and engaging powerpoints.
- Greatest hits from 1914! At the beginning of the war music was produced highlighting the glory of war. Students listen, analyse and learn.
- Also included is a Smartboard Review file with interactive review slides. These can also be done at home! (Instructions attached). UPDATE: Smart Notebook files only work with Smart Notebook 16.2. As a replacement access to "Class Flow" knowledge quizzes now provided.
- Evaluation Students produce a report on an important topic pertaining to America and the War or design a bulletin board!
Store: Creating History