An exciting bundle of activities focusing on both the Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression.
ANSWER KEYS INCLUDED!
Here's what's included:
1. 1920s Entertainment Webquest. Students listen and view different primary sources! (eg. Rating 1920s music and fashion)
2. America's Most Dangerous: Legendary Gangsters of the Prohibition Era. Students complete profiles on Al Capone, John Dillinger, Machine Gun Kelly and Bugsy Seigel.
3. Stock Market Simulation! My best selling activity!
4. A Time of Great Change. A 10 page activity package focused on political and social developments of the 1920s and 1930s.
5. Smartboard Review Activity. No smartboard needed! Can actually be completed on any computer (instructions included). UPDATE: Since Smart Notebook is not used by everyone, an alternative is now being provided through "Class Flow" knowledge quizzes! Students complete the assessments on their phone or computer and the teachers views results in real time on their own computer!
Store: Creating History