Twelve task cards on pressure.
- Pressure = force/area;
- Units for pressure as N/m2 and Pascals;
- Upthrust and floating and sinking;
- The number air particles decrease with altitude
- Atmospheric pressure decreases with altitude.
- Everyday applications of pressure.
Some cards are more challenging than others and many cards have several related tasks with varying degrees of difficultly.
Answers are provided on an animated PowerPoint with one slide per task card so that the answers can also be easily photocopied. This makes self-assessment and peer assessment extremely easy.
More high quality resources available. Click the link.