A comprehensive and enjoyable explanation of the relationship between speed, distance and time.
- Choosing the appropriate units for distance, time and speed.
- Use of the formula speed = distance/time.
- Rearrangement of the formula (easily left out if required)
- Planning an experiment to find speed.
- Animated PowerPoint for teaching with exit ticket quiz
- Flip it (pupil writes questions to given answers)
- Anticipation Guides (combined starter and plenary)
- Cut-and-stick activity pupil uses to make their own notes)
- Worksheet to support the PowerPoint
- Fact sheet
- Homework plus answers (x3)
- Fact share worksheet
- Pupil progress self-assessment checklist
- Exit Ticket
- Suggested lesson plan showing choices possible between resources
This pack contains fourteen resources and it is intended that the teacher uses them to build their own unique lesson to take account of student ability and time available. Literacy, oracy, self-assessment and peer assessment are all built in to the resources. These features are clearly marked on the comprehensive one-page flow chart lesson plan which shows where the logical choices between resources can be made. There are three differentiated and engaging homeworks which can also be used as classwork if so desired.
Many more high quality resources available from my store