This Printable & Digital Fractions Math Project (EDITABLE) is a perfect Halloween or Fall math activity. Use this project in your classroom to have your students incorporate critical thinking, and real-life Halloween math in a fun way.
Students will make and sell a Magic Potion based on the label found in the attic. They need to buy ingredients and design the bottle of their Magic Potion.
This download includes both a printable (PDF) and digital Google Slides™/PowerPoint™ version.
This project covers:
- finding the fraction, given the part and whole
- reducing fractions to simplest form
- multiplying fractions
- mixed numbers and improper fractions
- multi-digit addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
This resource includes:
- The editable digital version in Google Slides™.
- The editable PowerPoint™ version.
- The printable version in PDF (color).
- The printable version in PDF (black & white).
- An example of a completed project.
- The Grading Rubric.
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.