GCF (Greatest Common Factor), LCM (Least Common Multiple), Factors, Multiples, Divisibility Rules in .
This math project will have your students practicing real world math applications of GCF, LCM, Factors, Multiples, and Divisibility Rules.
To make it real, this activity includes numbers above 100 (GCF) and 12 (LCM). They will calculate GCF of 72 and 54, LCM of 54 and 72, and GCF of 162 and 126.
"A company asked you to help them optimize costs. The company has reported 4 problems to you that you need to analyze and propose solutions that are beneficial for them."
This project covers:
– Divisibility Rules for 3, 4, 5, 9, and 10
– Multiplying & Dividing Decimals by Whole Numbers (you can use calculators for calculations).
This resource includes:
- The editable digital version in Google Slides™.
- The editable PowerPoint™ version.
- The printable version in PDF.
- The Answer Key.
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.