Struggling to find a fun way to practice and review multiplication and division with your class? This fun, interactive, game show style Multiplication and Division math review game will have your students begging for more activities just like it! Get ready for math prep with the exciting, easy-to-use Multiplication & Division Math Game Show.
This math review activity is super fun and engaging for students and EASY for busy teachers to use. With NO PREP needed, you'll be set to review important multiplication and division skills in no time at all!
There are 25 questions at different point values that students can choose from. When they click on any question button, a question appears. Students solve and then you can check answers with the whole class by clicking on the "ANSWER" button.
This engaging Multiplication & Division Game Show includes:
- Teacher’s Guide & Directions
- 25 Math Review Question Slides
- 5 Mulitplication
- 5 Division
- 5 Word Problems
- 5 Fact Families
- 5 Multi-Step Word Problems
- 25 Math Review Answer Slides
- Digital, Interactive PowerPoint
There are several ways this game can be used:
- Whole Group Instruction/Review – Display PowerPoint on Smartboard or classroom screen.
- Remote Learning – Share the PowerPoint on your screen with your students.
- Learning Centers – Set up the PowerPoint on a computer or device for students in the center.
Prep is quick and easy... All the hard work is done for you! Just open and display the PowerPoint game. You'll get some helpful insight into which math skills your students need to brush up on before the big test day.
You must have PowerPoint installed on your computer. Also, this file is not editable.
Please note: Purchase of this PowerPoint resource is for SINGLE classroom use only. If you are a technology coordinator for a school or plan on sharing with other teachers, please purchase the correct number of additional licenses at a discounted rate.
Connect with Me: