Are your students struggling to stay engaged in practicing multiplication and division facts fluency with Halloween coming up in October? This digital Halloween math escape game focuses on basic multiplication facts, multiplying by multiples of 10, basic division facts, and multiplication and division word problems.
Prep is quick and easy... just share the link to the facts fluency game in present mode with your class or put it up on the smartboard and get started!
This Halloween Escape Game starts with a home page of 10 locked objects. Students will answer three questions at a time to unlock each object for a total of 30 review questions. There are also three ribbons for them to earn along the way, keeping them engaged with the desire to earn all of the ribbons. Once they have received all three ribbons, they have escaped the haunted house! The question format is multiple choice only.
- 3 questions where students choose the basic multiplication equation that matches the Halloween picture
- 3 basic multiplication fact fluency equations
- 3 multiplying by multiples of 10
- 5 multiplication word problems
- 3 basic division fact fluency equations
- 6 division word problems
- 2 multi-step word problems (split between 2 slides)
- 3 multi-step word problems (all on 1 slide)
- 2 word problem equation matching
Your students will love practicing multiplication and division when they unlock the locks and earn the ribbons!
This Multiplication & Division Facts Fluency Escape Game is:
- perfect for Google Classroom, virtual learning, quarantined students, centers, etc.
- highly accessible - students can play it on any device with Internet - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone!
Frequently Asked Questions:
CAN STUDENTS DRAG ITEMS AROUND IN THIS GAME FORMAT?
- No, the games are in "presentation" mode, so students tap their way through questions. Moving objects is not possible.
WOULD THESE WORK FOR DISTANCE LEARNING?
- Absolutely! With the Google Slides format, you will send a presentation link to students however you like - email, Remind, SeeSaw, ClassDojo, Google Classroom, etc.
I'M A PARENT. CAN I USE THESE?
- Yes. All you and your children need are a Google account and Internet to play these games.
DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
- No, just a Google account.
Copyright © That One Cheerful Classroom.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.