Are your students struggling to stay engaged in practicing multiplication and division with Christmas coming up in December? This digital Christmas math escape game focuses on multiplication, multiplying by multiples of 10, division, and multiplication and division word problems.
Prep is quick and easy... just share the link in present mode with your class or put it up on the smartboard and get started!
The game starts with a home page of 10 locked objects. Students will answer three questions at a time to unlock each object for a total of 30 review questions. There are also three ribbons for them to earn along the way, keeping them engaged with the desire to earn all of the ribbons. Once they have received all three ribbons, they have escaped the haunted house! The question format is multiple choice only.
- 6 basic multiplication fact equations
- 3 multiplying by multiples of 10
- 6 multiplication word problems
- 3 basic division fact equations
- 5 division word problems
- 3 multi-step word problems (split between 2 slides)
- 1 multi-step word problem (on 1 slide)
Your students will love practicing multiplication and division when they unlock the locks and earn the ribbons!
This Multiplication & Division Math Escape Game is:
- perfect for Google Classroom, virtual learning, quarantined students, centers, etc.
- highly accessible - students can play it on any device with Internet - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone!
Frequently Asked Questions:
CAN STUDENTS DRAG ITEMS AROUND IN THIS GAME FORMAT?
- No, the games are in "presentation" mode, so students tap their way through questions. Moving objects is not possible.
WOULD THESE WORK FOR DISTANCE LEARNING?
- Absolutely! With the Google Slides format, you will send a presentation link to students however you like - email, Remind, SeeSaw, ClassDojo, Google Classroom, etc.
I'M A PARENT. CAN I USE THESE?
- Yes. All you and your children need are a Google account and Internet to play these games.
DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
- No, just a Google account.
Connect with Me: