Students find the limit of trig functions. Answers are graded automatically in the Google Form version. A pdf version is also included. You have the option to allow your students to get instant feedback.
How many questions are there?
- There are 16 questions: 15 free response and 1 multiple choice.
Types of questions:
- NONE of the problems require L'Hôpital's rule.
- All problems can be solved by using the two special trig limits:
- lim x→0 sin(x)/x = 1
- lim x→0 (cosx-1)/x = 0
What do I need?
- You will need to have a Google account. They are free.
- You do NOT need to have Google Classroom, although instructions for how to send the Form in Google Classroom are included.
What do I get if I buy this product?
- Access to the link to the Google form which is customizable: you can add and remove questions; you cannot edit/tweak the questions that are included.
- Clear instructions for how to get the link, how to send the form to the students, how to see your students' results, how to change other settings (e.g. so that students do not see their results immediately), and how to send the Form in Google Classroom.
- A pdf version (non-editable) of the assignment in case a paper version is preferred
- The answer key (pdf).
Check out Hoff Math for more resources