Check your calculus students' understanding of finding limits with analytic methods with this self-grading digital CIRCUIT ACTIVITY for Google Forms which can be given as homework, classwork, or extra practice. The Google Form is ready to go - no prep needed. The questions will be graded for you and your students get instant feedback.
Ideal for distance learning; however, a pdf version is also included.
How does the Digital Circuit work?
- After a student enters his email address, name, and period, he is taken to question 1. The student answers question 1 and finds his answer in the drop-down menu that has 11 choices. He is taken to a different question based on his answer.
- If a student answers question 1 correctly, he will be taken to question 2. If a student chooses the wrong answer for question 1, he will be taken to a different question, e.g. question 8. If this happens, the student can click on Back to go back to the previous question and try again.
- After a student answers all 12 questions correctly, he will be taken to the “Congratulations” screen where he can submit his answers.
What do I need?
- You will need to have a Google account. Google accounts are free.
- You do NOT need to have Google Classroom, although instructions for how to send the Form in Google Classroom are included.
What do I get if I buy this product?
- Access to the link to the Google form
- Clear instructions for how to get the link, how to send the form to the students, how to see your students' results, and how to change other settings
- A pdf version of the circuit in case a paper version is preferred
- The answer key
How many questions are there?
- There are 12 questions.
Check out Hoff Math for more resources.