Do your students struggle with finding the percent of a number? This finding the percent of a decimal activity is perfect for getting your students engaged in a fun way without the typical worksheet. This engaging digital activity uses Google Sheets and turns each question into a self-checking math problem that reveals if their answer is correct (by turning green and revealing part of the picture) or incorrect (by turning red and not revealing part of the picture). I hope your students have just as much fun and success with this as mine did!
➡️ Here's what’s included:
- 12 Find the Percent of a Decimal Problems in Google Sheets that will save you time correcting
- Student Recording Sheet so that students show their mathematical process
- Teacher Answer Key for another timesaver!
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resource was created using Google Sheets.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource:
•Lesson Check for Understanding
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or another Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and for practice at home
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of math content
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.