Are you looking for ways to engage your students in practicing multiplying decimals? Do they struggle with decimal computation? Math is fun again with this self-checking, Multiply Decimals digital self-checking activity for Google Sheets. This Google Sheet is perfect for engaging your students in their learning to multiply decimals.
In this self-checking activity, Puzzle Picture Reveal, students answer questions to reveal the mystery picture. After solving the question on a whiteboard, scratch paper, or the provided recording sheet, students type their final answer into the appropriate cell. When questions are answered correctly, their answer turns green and part of the mystery picture is revealed. When a question is incorrect, the answer turns red and no new picture is revealed.
➡️ Here's what’s included:
- 12 Multiply Decimals Problems in Google Sheets that saves you time correcting
- Student Recording Sheet to insure students show their process
- Teacher Answer Key to help you save time
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resources were created using Google Sheets.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource:
- Morning Work
- Bell Ringer
- Exit Ticket
- Lesson Check for Understanding
- Math Warm-Up
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or another Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and for practice at home
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of math content
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.