Add Decimals Self-Checking Digital Activity
Are you looking for ways to engage your students in the practice of adding decimals? Do they struggle with decimal computation? Math is fun again with this self-checking, Add Decimals digital self-checking activity for Google Sheets. This Google Sheet is perfect for engaging your students in their learning and practicing adding decimals.
In this self-checking activity, Puzzle Picture Reveal, students answer questions to reveal the mystery picture. After solving the question on a whiteboard, scratch paper, or the provided recording sheet, students type their final answer into the appropriate cell. When questions are answered correctly, their answer turns green and part of the mystery picture is revealed. When a question is incorrect, the answer turns red and no new picture is revealed.
You will receive one Google Sheet that has 12 questions and an answer key. Also included is an optional “Show Your Work” page and an answer key.
➡️ Here's what’s included:
- 12 Questions Subtract Fractions in Google Sheets that will save you time correcting
- Student Recording Sheet so that students show their mathematical process
- Teacher Answer Key for another timesaver!
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resource was created using Google Sheets.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource: •Morning Word •Bell Ringer •Homework •Exit Ticket •Lesson Check for Understanding •Math Warm-Up •Reteach/Review
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or another Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and for practice at home
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of math content
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.