In order for students to learn the hundreds of root words, prefixes and suffixes in Medical Terminology, it requires an extensive amount of repetition and practice. The problem, however, is that most of us teach Med Term using a different list of terms in various order. This download will allow you to input your terms and definitions into a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet and then pull this data into the game or games of your choosing.
The game options include:
- Battleship (Includes 4 unique boards, game pieces and Rules)
- BINGO (Includes 25 unique boards)
- Checkers (includes 5 unique boards and Rules)
- Heads Up!
- Matching Memory Game
- Spoons The Game!
After inputting your selected terms into the Excel Template that is provided, you can choose the game or games you want these terms to be pulled into. After a few clicks of the mouse, the Word document will pull in your data to create your customized game. The games can then be printed and are ready to play!
This download includes detailed video instructions as well as a "Quick Reference Guide" to walk you through the process.
- Word Templates for each 6 Games
- Word documents with necessary games pieces
- Word documents with Game Rules and Instructions
- Optional Word Template to import in terms and definitions into a chart for quick viewing.
- Excel Templates to input terms to use for the games
- 6 Video Instructions
- PDF Quick Reference Guide
Check out the video preview to get a sneak peak of how the importing process works!
Want more content like this? Visit my store HERE!!
Follow me on Facebook! Click HERE to follow!