- Students first are directed to slash each compound word into its prefix, root, and suffix.
- Then students are directed to sequentially write the English meaning of each part in between forward slashes on the top numbered line.
- Finally, students are directed to accurately define the term on the designated lines.
- Types of Diarthrosis Movement at the Joint Table
- Skeletal System Unit Exam
- Anatomical Position Naming Practice Between Bones in the Skeletal System
- Home of the Bone Classification Quest