These resources have been tried and tested in class many times! They provide students with a very clear overview of the Original Colonies and the human experience of colonists. Check out the samples!
Very clear digital answer keys included!
Sold individually these resources would be over $20.
- 2 Activities packages - The Original Colonies and Life in the Colonies
- 3 PPT Lectures - Jamestown, Introduction of Slavery, The Enlightenment and Great Awakening
- Original Colonies Virtual Museum assignment. Students find a primary source in digital format and display it with a link to a QR code. Additional activities provided.
- 1 Inquiry Activity - Fun activity that has students investigate various statements about the colonies (eg. Salem Witch Trials)
- 1 Differentiated Project - Provides students with a number of different options to express their understanding of the concepts.
- Smartboard Review activity (most activities can actually be completed without a Smartboard through the Smart Express Website). These files require Smart Notebook 16.2 to run effectively on a teachers computer. A replacement to these activities is also provided with free access to "Class Flow" knowledge tests. Students complete the tests on their phone and the teacher can view results in realtime on their computer!
Store: Creating History
In conjunction with this bundle I would suggest using the following resources:
- Secrets of the Dead: Witches Curse (documentary)
- Jamestown Interactive Village http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2007/05/jamestown/jamestown-standalone