This unit covers the time frame from 1865 to 1905. Themes covered included: Western Expansion, Industrialization, Immigration, Treatment of Natives and Isolationism vs. Imperialism.
- Very clear teacher user guide (Checklist based).
- Files thematically and numerically organized for easy and clear access.
- ANSWER KEYS!
- Two activities packages (18 pages total). Eg. These packages are differentiated, informative and promote critical thinking. For example, students complete an online simulation. (see preview download for examples)
- Two powerpoints
- 8 low organization review/transition games. Very helpful to start the class, break things up or to end class with. I try to get the kids moving in class more often as opposed to sitting all the time.
- 2 evaluations (eg. Movie critique of "Far and Away")
- 1 Smartboard review activity that can also be completed from any computer using the "Smart Express Notebook" website. Now replaced with access to "Class Flow" knowledge tests! Students complete an assessment online using their phone or computer, the teacher views results in real time on their own computer!
Store: Creating History