Teach Texas History and save money at the same time! All Civil War & Reconstruction in Texas items in the bundle are TEKS-Aligned and are easy to implement in a virtual or in-person classroom. This Civil War & Reconstruction bundle includes 3 of my products as shown below (do not buy separately if you are buying bundle).
1. Civil War & Reconstruction In Texas - Slides & Notes! - Teach Texas history using these TEKS-aligned Civil War & Reconstruction in Texas activities! This set includes a presentation offered in PowerPoint and Google Slides as well as differentiated printable and digital student notes. These activities are a good way to introduce, review, or supplement your Civil War in Texas unit.
- Presentation can be used in a teacher-led physical or virtual classroom while students fill in their paper or digital notes!
- Lesson can be student-led and assigned through various online learning platforms that support Google Slides.
2. Civil War & Reconstruction In Texas INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK - Build Texas history interactive notebooks using these TEKS-aligned Civil War & Reconstruction in Texas activities. This product contains 3 Civil war & Reconstruction in Texas tasks to engage your students whether they are in-person or in virtual classrooms! These activities follow along with the Civil War in TX unit. The activities allow students to identify which states were part of the Confederacy and Union, use sequencing skills to order the events of the Civil War, and create a flow map of a free enterprise system. Each activity has a writing and/or math extension!
- Printable, interactive notebook templates/activities with photo examples and teacher notes included
- Google slide option to be used with Google classroom or any online learning platform that supports Slides. Student and teacher notebooks included with a set of instructions.
3. Civil War & Reconstruction In Texas - Station Activities with an ELAR focus! - Reinforce Texas History content through your ELAR stations/rotations! Civil War & Reconstruction in Texas content is used in this product to help students retain their Texas History knowledge while practicing their informational & persuasive writing skills! This set contains 2 activities that integrate the Civil War & Reconstruction content with literacy skills (creative writing - song and poetry)! What a great way to get more content in while practicing essential reading and writing skills!
Sounds of the Civil War – this is a creative writing task. Students will write song lyrics that go along with a person or event of the Civil War. A brainstorming and final draft sheet is included.
Poetry Connection– The student is expected to read 2 informational text cards and write an acrostic poem.
- Printable station activities with teacher notes included.
- Google slide option to be used with Google classroom or any online learning platform that supports Slides.
4. Civil War & Reconstruction In Texas Unit Test - Editable! - Test your students Texas history knowledge using this TEKS-aligned Civil War & Reconstruction in Texas Unit Test! This set includes a Civil War & Reconstruction test offered in a printable PowerPoint and Google Form self-grading version. Both versions are totally editable as well and have answer keys!
****If you love BUNDLES check out my FULL-YEAR, MEGA-BUNDLE!
This unit covers the follow content (TEKS):
•4.4(A) describe the impact of the Civil War and Reconstruction on Texas;
•4.10(A) describe how the free enterprise system works, including supply and demand;
•4.10(B) identify examples of the benefits of the free enterprise system such as choice and opportunity;
•4.10(C) describe the development of the free enterprise system in Texas such as the growth of cash crops by early colonists and the railroad boom.
•4.11(C) identify the effects of exploration, immigration, migration, and limited resources on the economic development and growth of Texas
•4.14(D) describe the origins and significance of state celebrations such as Texas Independence Day and Juneteenth.
•4.19(B) analyze information by applying absolute and relative chronology through sequencing, categorizing, identifying cause-and-effect relationships, comparing, contrasting, finding the main idea, summarizing, making generalizations and predictions, and drawing inferences and conclusions;
•4.19(C) organize and interpret information in outlines, reports, databases, and visuals, including graphs, charts, timelines, and maps;
•4.21(A) use social studies terminology correctly;
•4.21(D) create written and visual material such as journal entries, reports, graphic organizers, outlines, and bibliographies.
Created by Sabrina Evans - Teaching with Humor- Visit My Store