An engaging bundle that covers the time frame between the Revolutionary War and the Civil War.
Very clear answer key and creative unit guide included!
Utilizes a free online textbook as well as many other interactive resources.
- Activities Package (9 pages, 2 powerpoints and 5 activities)
- Online simulation of the life of a slave
- Fact or Fiction? Activity. Students evaluate the accuracy of another of statements dealing with topics like Davy Crocket and Lewis and Clarke.
- War of 1812 Debate
- The Trial of Andrew Jackson: Hero or Villain
- Storybook Project
- Smartboard Review activities for those who use Smart Notebook 16.2 or you can use the newly created knowledge tests from "Class Flow." Class Flow allows students to complete assessments on their phone or computer while the teacher views results in real time on their own computer.
Proven and effective unit!
Store: Creating History