This Connect Four Game can be connect 4, 5, 6, or 7 depending on your specific classroom needs. Two teams have different questions to answer in order to be the first one to get 4 in a row on their game board. Teams can block other teams by competing with the other team for a spot on the board. Whoever gets the question correct, gets the spot.
This game includes mostly geometric concepts but also includes a handful of other concepts including financial literacy and data analysis. The game includes the following concepts...
- Converting Units
- Finding Perimeter
- Finding Area of Triangles and Trapezoids
- Finding the Volume of a Rectangular Prism and finding the width or height when given the volume.
- Identifying Coordinate Points and Quadrants
- Triangle Angle Sum
- Triangle Inequality Theorem
- Ordering Triangle Side Lengths
- Completing a Check Register
- Finding Mean, Median, and Interquartile Range
- Comparing Salaries
- Analyzing Dot Plot and Box Plot
Visit the Math Huddle for more resources