Have your students learn independently as they read, annotate, create a "quick facts" concept chart, and answer questions! This student-centered resource helps to enhance literacy, as well as provide students with a fundamental understanding of the culture of Ancient China. They will learn about China's social classes, government, artistic styles, and cultural advancements. Google 1:1 Compatible!
• Directions for annotating
• Two pages of reading passages
• A “Quick Facts” chart- Students identify important details and concepts from the reading
• 7-Question, fill in the blank assessment
• An answer key
• Cover Page for student notebooks
• Link to the google version of resource
Like my stuff? Please, leave a review about this product on my store page. I would love to provide more products like this!
You can find other exciting Social Studies products on my store page- The Mad Historian!